Dedicated to the people and projects of AVRO Canada & Orenda Engines
Special thanks the the following people & groups
- All former Avro Canada & Orenda Engines employee's
- Michael Deschamps who has put more hours in than anyone else I know in keeping the Avro dream alive and who has supplied AvroLand with key items for the collection.
- Edward Soye for 845 Avro Arrow Squadron RCACS material and other Avro material for the collection
- Bill Zuk for including AvroLand in his book "Avrocar: Avro Canada's Flying Saucer"
- S. Bergeron & M.-A. Handfield for their additions to the collection
- Will Fifield for including AvroLand in his article in The Costco Connection about Bill Zuk's book
- Jesse Madsen of Macecom.net for his technical assistance (often after midnight)
- Major Josiane Roberds, Public Affairs Officer - Aerospace Engineering Test Establishment for going over and above the call in assisting with AETE photos
- Chris Bisaillion who assisted AvroLand with one on the best additions ever - personal records of Bill Kuzyk, a former Avro employee!
- Mike!Johnson for technical assistance on graphics and all Flash animations
- Everyone who has supported the dream of AvroLand