Squadron History Index
No. 448 Squadron
No. 448 squadron was the test and evaluation squadron of the Royal Canadian Air Force. The squadron was superceded by the Central Experimental & Proving Establishment (CEPE) which late became the Aerospace Engineering & Test Establishment (AETE).
The material above is mirrored from RCAF.com with the permission of Bob Hurst - who retains copyright to the material listed.
- Canadair (Lockheed) CT-33 Silver Star
- de Havilland CT-120 (DHC-1) Chipmunk
- Douglas CC-129 (DC-3) Dakota
- Avro CF-100 Canuck
- Canadair (Lockheed) CF-104 Starfighter
- Canadair (Northrop) CF-5 Freedom Fighter
- Sikorsky CH-124 Sea King